Wednesday, February 10, 2010

5 Tips on Patience


1. This one was in the passages, but I think it is a good one.  Find one thing that you could get angry about, but don't.  Choose to think about it, and find away to get the lesson across without anger.  


2. During a hard time, try to do some research and pondering on the word "hope".  Decide that, though it may not work out when and how you want it to, God knows you, and what you need. 


3.  When shopping, decide not to buy impulsively.  Pick one thing you do not need right away, and wait to get it.  Who knows, you may decide later that you don't need it.


4.  Write down a few goals, and try to have the patience to persevere and see them through.  Write down the things you learned about patience, and how it affected your life.


5. Write down all the things you are doing now, and see if you are trying to run faster than you have strength.  Realize that there are times and seasons, and try to gain the patience needed to set something aside for a time.


Yours truly,





1 comment:

  1. Wow as I was reading this week I had to step back and realize patience and where it plays in my life. As a person, wife, mother, friend, sister. There are so many avenues in my life where I have to have to be patient for different reasons. I thought about how truly different each roll is and why it is important to have the quality in those. I also thought about which are the hardest for me to have patience. It's sad that, that usually is in avenues that pertain to my family. The ones I should be the most patient to. Another word that has been on my mind almost all the time lately is GRACE. I love that word. I think that Grace is totally something that modern accomplished ladies need to have.

    ReplyDelete